phpBB Tournament Script
Features of phpBB Tournament Script
This php mysql project involves in the creation of a special Tournament thread and Tournament admin
- A new user can register for a tournament in the tournament phpbb thread for that tournament.
- They can also view the details of the tournament and their registered participants.
Admin perform the following operation.
- Tournament Admin panel is accessible for the tournament group members only. This panel is separate from the main admin panel.
- Create and define tournaments types and tournaments. The details include tournament date in calender format, tournament rules,tournament description etc.,
- Enter Basic Tournament Results.
- Also be able to add a registered user to the list at any time in case someone played who wasn't pre-registered.
- A clear listing of all current tournaments and their registered participants.
Phpbb Tournament module:
- A special thread called tournament registration threads are created by choosing a tournament from the tournament list
in the normal topic creation thread.This special thread can be exempted by un checking the "do you want a tournament?" check box.
- The special thread register the new user for the tournament through a "register me" button.
- Apart from this the Thread provides a detailed description about tournament type, tournament rules,
tournament description, tournament date their participant,their host user and his gamer tag through a "View tournament details" button.
- These thread are shown up in the "topics" page in the following format
[Tournament : tournament_name ON tournament_date AT tournament_time]
to differenciate it from other threads.
In addition to the above we could also create custom modifications to gaming ladder scripts or online game tournaments php scripts like kmleague etc.
Click for more projects under Phpbb Postnuke Modify category